Tiny (also known as Green Bird in Rio) is a house finch, and one of the patrons of Nico and Pedro's samba club. When Mauro and his henchmen interrupted the birds' dancing, she was scared, "hiding" between Kipo's feet, and proclaiming meekly, "I don't know what's going on here!" After the birds vs. monkeys battle, she tried to fly away, but was captured and threatened by Nigel into telling him where Blu and Jewel were going. After she told him, Nigel threw her straight at Mauro 's head, knocking him out. (She lied when Nigel asked another question, after telling him where the blue macaws were heading to).
She is briefly seen in Rio 2. She was revealed to have been babysitting Bia, Carla, and Tiago, but they tied her to a firework out of mischief. When a thrown match sets off the fireworks, Blu unties her, but gets caught himself and thrown up and slightly burned.
Hence her name, Tiny is very small and short, with a rounded body. She has large, brown eyes, and a bright green body with a few feathers sticking up on her head.
Timid and a little cowardly, Tiny is quiet and jumpy. She is a little meek, and usually hides from conflict. She isn't a very responsible bird, allowing Bia , Carla , and Tiago to tie her to a rocket and allowing them to handle fireworks and matches.
- What Nigel did to Tiny spoofs Angry Birds Rio. The game involves shooting round birds at marmosets who use crates for cover. Nigel threw Green Bird, a round Bird, at Mauro, a marmoset who uses crates for cover.
- She is seen at the New Year's celebration in the Rio 2 trailer tied to a rocket before being released by Blu.
- In the first film, she was officially referred to as the "Green Bird" during the film's credits.
- Tiny: "I don't know what's going on here!"
- Tiny: "I don't know anything, HELP!"
- Tiny: "They escaped, went to Luiz."
- Tiny: "They said you were very nice."
- Tiny: "And handsome too?"
- Tiny: "Ahhh!!!!"
- Tiny: "I'm a terrible babysitter."
- Tiny: "I don't think your parents would like this very much."
- Tiny: "You don't have to pay me, Señor Blu."