Livraria Blu is Linda's second book-selling business, located in Rio de Janeiro. It is a Brazilian version of Blue Macaw Books. On the window are two crossed, blue feathers, which symbolize Blu and Jewel's union.
- Livraria Blu means "Blu Bookstore" in Portuguese.
- The bookstore is shown only during the credits of Rio.
- It's possible that Linda shut down Blue Macaw Books.
- Considering the work Linda does with Tulio (both at the Blu Bird Sanctuary and their trips to the Amazon), it's possible she has someone else run the store.
- This is the third place where something is named after Blu in his honor.